Fall in love
Let yourself to fall in love with humans to understand how to fall in love with God.
Two days. I listened to Laila and Majnun (Qois) Story. The legendary Romance story ever. It's not the first time. I did it before. But I am paying more attention now.
Till now, I never have a "relationship". But I could remember my feelings about falling in love. I can't even believe I did it.
Listening to Laila and Majnun's story is so relatable to me. I can understand the crazy feelings of both.
To understand love feelings. It does not depend on whom. Sometimes we feel love for someone that we must not. But it happened. It's OK. Don't try to force ourselves to not feel it. One thing that we must do is only make sure that we do not do something bad or false to express our feelings.
One day Laila had an event. And Majnun came. He should wait in line. He didn't feel like he should be patient because of it. He exactly enjoyed it. Because he could see Laila's face while waiting. When his turn came, "PRANG !! " Laila pulled his plate on the floor.
All of the guests thought "aa..finally. Laila already realized and did not feel crazy in love with Majnun anymore.
"Majnun, you should be patient" said one of the guests.
"Should I? Isn't it good? Laila did it, because she loves me. So, I could wait in line again. And we can see each other longer." Majnun took another plate with a smile.
Mr Fachrudin Faiz said, if Allah gives us tough things, maybe it's because Allah wants to be close with us, again and again.
Did it ever happen to you? When you are already ready to pray, and you can't deal with fart? And ya. You should repeat it again to take a wudhu. Haha. And after that, after the first rokaat, you feel something that exactly also makes you must have a wudhu again. Normally we will feel so disappointed. But when I remember the story of Laila and Majnun, the only thing that I can do was take a breath and do not think too much. Just repeat my wudhu again.
Someone who falls in love always has time to meet their love. Someone who falls in love is always in good condition for their love. And always feel I hardly want to always be together forever. Majnun always misses Laila in a crazy way. Even if he feels hurt, he still has a longing feeling in his heart.
Thinking about this story, I think there is no childish way. It's only a normal thing. If someone is really into others, we might laugh so hard and say it does not make sense. Ya, because we don't feel it.
I keep thinking how can I fall in love with Allah? Is it possible for me? What's the feeling when we always want to have connections with Allah? Will it always be pray and pray mode? I don't know.
I remember the story. About someone who asks Moses the prophet to pray for him. " Please pray for me. Ask Allah to give a tiny love in my heart for Allah." "If that happens, you'll do nothing except always want to be with Allah"
Ah.. It's really deep. It's already 06.20 am now. I should prepare for my class. Have a nice day.


Komentar
Posting Komentar