Kisah Pemilik Unta


Whenever we get lost, I wish Allah always let us get back on the horse to the right way. Aamin.

Today, I feel grateful because Allah let me pray at night. Even 2 rokaat only.

That night I listened to Gus Baha video about tasawuf. Gus Baha said there is no one who is stingy, instead greedy. When we feel greedy, we will label someone stingy if they don't fully fill our greed. Because of it, Rosulullah saw pray to Allah to protect him from greed. It will be different and hurting when we have expectations of others. At least we should prepare to achieve being hurt if we do that. Sufi has a joke, "if you are willing and you can't reach it. Why could you force others to reach it for you?" It's a joke, but too deep.

I also learned about Tauhid in Islam. Do not ever think that Islam needs you to exist. That is exactly too confident. Don't you remember the story about Kabah? The new thing that I know about Abrahah is that he was respectful of Abdul Muthalib. We could see it. When Abrahah met with Abdul Muthalib, he didn't let himself sit on his throne because of the authority of wisdom of Abdul Muthalib. But Abrahah also can't let our prophet's grandpa sit down beside him. So, he decided to talk while standing. 

Abrahah said: " I don't want to cause chaos either. I just feel angry because people did bad things to my place. So, I want to destroy kabah." 

Abdul Muthalib: "Just do it. Kabah has an owner. And I'm not the owner. I am the only owner of camels. So, I came to this place because I want to take back my camels." 

Abrahah was shocked by Abdul Muthalib. At the end of the story, Kabah is safe. Because Allah certainly protects it. And no one is more powerful than Allah.

Komentar

Postingan Populer